I love numbers.
And I’ve seen enough patterns to know most differences between inner-hoaxes and Source codes. Yeah, I don’t always get it right, but my numerical interpretations associated with anything from license plates to my own ID algorithms usually steer me proper…
And this often leads me to research other people’s interpretations of numbers including the universe of gematria.
The wicked but often wise Wiki says:
Gematria (/ɡəˈmeɪtriə/; Hebrew: גמטריא) is an alphanumeric code of assigning a numerical value to a name, word or phrase based on its letters. A single word can yield multiple values depending on the cipher used.
Gematria originated as an Assyro-Babylonian-Greek system of alphanumeric code or cipher that was later adopted into Jewish culture. Similar systems have been used in other languages and cultures: earlier, the Greek isopsephy, and later, derived from or inspired by Hebrew gematria, Arabic abjad numerals, and English gematria.
A well-known example of Hebrew gematria is the word chai (“alive”), which is composed of two letters that (using the assignments in the Mispar gadol table shown below) add up to 18. This has made 18 a “lucky number” among the Jewish people. Gifts of money in multiples of 18 are very popular.
Here’s when + where I ask:
Have you ever explored gematria?
Have you ever entered your assigned name into a gematria calculator?
I encourage you to click this link, type your name variations, play and explore.
Check out my favorite phrases that gematria.org generated using my assigned name of:
David Jess William Villalva
Jewish gematria: 3963
English gematria: 1578
Simple gematria: 263
Results by Jewish Gematria (including bonus comments by DJWV):
At That Instant Her Bleeding Stopped And She Sensed In Her Body That She Was Healed Of Her Affliction
– “Are spontaneous cure-alls possible?” says DJWV.
The Gathering Movie Bus Number Eight Four Two Zero
– “Sometimes the sequence just rings,” says DJWV.
Entered Through A Tunnel Which Is Hidden From The Outer World
– “I think I’ve done this one…” says DJWV.
The Powers That Shouldn’t Be Rather Than The Powers That Be
– “Gematria loves to get on its soapbox,” says DJWV.
Bill Gates Says We Don’t Have A Choice On Global Vaccinations
– “Is this true? Is this worth looking into?” says DJWV.
Two Red Alpha Omcron Pi Pillows To Rest Your Heads
– “Om“ refers to Atman (soul, self within) and Brahman (ultimate reality, entirety of the universe, truth, divine, supreme spirit, cosmic principles, knowledge).
– The software utility “cron” is a time-based job scheduler in Unix-like computer operating systems.
He Will Be Vindicated And Honored For His Mighty Work
– “Do you know who this will be?” says DJWV.
Confucius Is Six Six Six And They Worship The Beast Who Brings Out The Living From The Dead And The Dead From The Living
– “The spiritual war may be more real than the physical one,” says DJWV.
I Shall Dwell Under The Wings Of Yahweh
– “I usually just cite the name as ‘The Creator’ but ‘Yahweh’s’ cool, too,” says DJWV.
Two Tornadoes In New York On Nine Eleven
– “Are more on the way?” says DJWV.
Thus God Recreated Self When David Turned To Say There Is A God
– “Well, if I do say so myself,” says DJWV.
Mystery Of Babylon Is Everywhere
– “Look up, look around, do you see Rev. 17?” says DJWV.
Even Now In My Complaint, I Am Compliant With God
– “I don’t like complaining… it’s just that, My God, this is really painful sometimes… Alas, I will serve Purpose,” says DJWV.